Double Girder EOT, Bridge Cranes Manufacturers and Supplier in India
We at Krishna are leading Double Girder EOT Crane Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier. Our cranes are designed for optimum efficiency, minimum losses and complete safety. That is why our cranes are made strictly according to the duty classification standards of IS – 3177. While to ensure the efficiency of the structured parts of the cranes, we follow the IS – 807 standards for designing and manufacturing them. These cranes are made with a durable design for heavy lifting and have a strong lifting and loading capacity of a staunch 1 to 50 tons. The span of these cranes is designed to be 1 to 40 metres.
Industries where Double Girder EOT Cranes Applications Used:
Ware house, Iron and steel, hydro-power, Power Stations, wind power sectors, paper, Chemical, engineering, automotive, Railways, Shipbuilding, rolling mills and many other types of industries, Coal Mines, Petro Chemicals & Chemicals, Oil, Mines & Rigs, Fertilizers, Solvent extraction plants, Paints & Varnish, Industry, LPG Bottling plants, Agro Chemicals, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, General Industry.
Specifications of our top-notch quality Double Girder EOT Cranes:
- ➔ These cranes of a capacity of 2 to 50 MT.
- ➔ The construction type if Barrel Winch using a true vertical lift.
- ➔ The design and construction and staunch and durable and can be used for all types of heavy duty applications.
- ➔ The material used is alloy steel. The body is hardened and the gears are cut to precision.
- ➔ The gearbox is foot mounted and comes with a horizontal centre split line which allows convenient use and maintenance.
- ➔ The brakes for the hoists are also foot mounted and are of the hydraulic thruster type.
- ➔ The lifting capacity and the speed are customized according to your requirements.
- ➔ The trolley is equipped with ample space to ensure flawless maintenance.
- ➔ The Long travel wheels come with L-type housing for better performance.
- ➔ The motors used for the crane are the TEFC type with F class insulation.
- ➔ If required, VVF drives are also provided.
- ➔ The control options available for these cranes are pendant type, radio remote type and cabin operation type.
Design Parts of the Double Girder EOT Cranes and their applications:
- ☛ Design: The design of these cranes comes with compact dimensions and a low weight. They are easy to use, maintain and handle. The design is of the modular type which can be easily installed between components.
- ☛ Motors: These cranes are equipped with cylindrical rotor motors and are made with aluminium sections. They have built-in safety brakes of class F insulation and IP54 protection.
- ☛ Gearboxes: The gearbox is of the flat helical type. They are made with light alloys and case-hardened gears. They also have quality surface treatment and are equipped with permanent lubrication.
- ☛ Brakes: The brakes have a dual-disc electromagnetic design. They come with the feature of automatic operation in the case of power failure. These breaks are staunch and can withstand up to 1 million braking operations.
- ☛ Electrical Panel: The electric panels have a modular design and encompass and a wide operation range. They are easy to install and require minimal maintenance and are thus reliable. They also provide fuse-less circuitry. An overload protection device with a motor is used to secure each drive group from severe overloading.
- ☛ Painting: All the parts are painted with two layers of primer before the process of assembling. They are finished off with two layers of enamel after the testing process is done.
- ☛ Limit Switches: The cranes have staunch limit switches which prevent the situations of over hoisting and also ensure that over lowering of hooks also doesn’t take place.
- ☛ Push Button Stations: They are made using quality aluminium. They come with easy operation methodology and are very light in weight.
- ☛ Soft Starts: They are electrically linked with the long travel drives. They ensure that the cranes have a seamless jerk-free start.
- ☛ Maintenance Platform with Hand Railing: They ensure quick and convenient maintenance of the crane and are spread along the length of the girder.
- ☛ Buffers: The buffers are fabricated using rubber (natural, Nitrile, Neoprene, etc. based on client requirements) and come in a lot of different shapes and sizes. They are helpful for vibration controls and also for damping.
- ☛ Camber: The neutralise the extra heavy weight of the loads and protect the crane from damage.
- ☛ Crane Cabin Operated: Operators in cabs are used to control cranes and are connected to bridges and trolleys.
- ☛ Bumper (Buffer): They helps nullify the harmful impacts on the crane after it crosses its permitted travel limit. Buffers dissipate energy while bumpers absorb energy for doing the same They are usually attached to trolleys and bridges.
- ☛ Bridge: Bridges are in the shape of vertical plates and are installed between girders. They support the structure and help the coordination of the wheels on the rail.
- ☛ Diaphragm: The diaphragm also works like a bridge and makes the crane structure sturdier by supporting it.
- ☛ Deflection (Live Load): It is the shift caused in the bridge girder position in the vertical plane. It is caused by the trolley weight.
- ☛ Dead Load: It is the weight of the steel crane which move along the crane runway girder.
- ☛ Longitudinal Travel Motion: It is the cumulative motion of the crane on its tracks.
- ☛ Span: It is measured by the centre-to-centre distance between two runway rails.
- ☛ Wheelbase: It is measured as the centre-to-centre distance of the last wheels of a trolley when parallel to the axis of the rail.
Selection Guide for Double Girder Crane:
- Class - I Light Duty: These cranes require minimal maintenance and don’t come in frequent use. The cranes in this category are the ones used in activities like occasional plant maintenance. They perform optimally with a maximum usage of 1000 working hours per year. They have a light structure and slow speed.
- Class - II Medium Duty: Wherever moderate activity is required, this class of cranes is used. They are the most widely used crane types and can be seen in workshops, warehouses, procession plants. Etc. They can withstand up to 2000 working hours per annum.
- Class - III Heavy Duty: In some work units, cranes not only help in material handling, but also in the production. In such stations, the Class III heavy duty cranes are used. These cranes work for 3000 hours per year.
- Class - IV Extra Heavy Duty: The cranes in this class are very unique, robust and sturdy. They are used for steel and cement industries, strong houses, etc. If a unit requires continuous duty operation, they go for the Class IV cranes.
Service and Maintenance
- ⇛ All the parts accessories for our hoists and cranes are manufactured by Krishna Cranes.
- ⇛ We provide dedicated support 24*7 for all the equipments that we supply.
- ⇛ If required, we take up annual maintenance contracts (AMC) for your assistance.
Why Krishna Cranes?
- ✓ Our ensemble clientele includes many national as well as global companies.
- ✓ We have a well-defined and efficient system for sales and services.
- ✓ All our offices and warehouses are well-furnished and well-equipped.
- ✓ Only expert and qualified technicians are assigned the job of maintaining our sales operation system.
- ✓ Any minute, any hour, any day of the year, we are ready to provide assistance to you.