Flame Proof Hoist Manufacturers & Supplier in India
We are the Flame Proof Hoists Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter who design supreme quality hoists. We strictly adhere to the prescribed IS-3938 code of practice for design, manufacturing, erection & testing. These thrusters perform efficiently in critical situations like (Zona1 areas) Gas groups I, IIA & IIB, as per the prescribed standard of IS 2148. They are constructed in a process similar to that of the standard ETH type thruster but are modified intricately to adhere the IS:2148(2004) requirements. These thrusters are available in the capacity sizes of 0-1 ton, 1-3 ton, 3-6 ton, 6-10 ton, 10-15 ton, >20 ton.
The ensemble types of the Flame Proof Hoists
- ❏ Standard Flame Proof Hoist
- ❏ Hook Suspension Type Flame Proof Hoist
- ❏ Flame Proof Hoist with Flexible Trolley
- ❏ Power travel trolley type Flame Proof Hoist
- ❏ Push Pull type trolley type Flame Proof Hoist
- ❏ External Trolley Type Flame Proof Hoist
- ❏ Hand Geared Trolley Type Flame Proof Hoist
- ❏ Custom Design Flame Proof/explosion Proof Hoist
Industries where Flame Proof Hoists Applications Used:
Ware house, Iron and steel, hydro-power, Power Stations, wind power sectors, paper, Chemical, engineering, automotive, Railways, Shipbuilding, rolling mills and many other types of industries, Coal Mines, Petro Chemicals & Chemicals, Oil, Mines & Rigs, Fertilizers, Solvent extraction plants, Paints & Varnish, Industry, LPG Bottling plants, Agro Chemicals, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, General Industry.
Specifications of our top-notch quality Flame Proof Hoists
- ➔ The prescribed working load of these hoists if 500 kg to 20,000 kg.
- ➔ The lift heights can be adjusted as per the customer requirements.
- ➔ The duty class and the products standards of our hoists are strictly according to the IS: 3938.
- ➔ We offer higher hoist speed according to customer requirements and usage application.
- ➔ hoist control options available with our flame proof pendant push buttons from the floor and using radio remote control option can be offered as per customer requirement.
- ➔ The drive system is the Squirrel Cage Induction Geared Motors type and comes with fail safe brakes.
- ➔ The motor comes with a Squirrel Cage Induction design with S4 duty and 150 starts/stop per hour , as per IS 2148. Stop per hour. It has 100% fail safe brakes which come inbuilt with the design. All the motors come with insulation of class F according to the IS 2148 standards.
- ➔ For the hoisting motions and the cross-travel motions, the hoists come with two types of brakes – EHT and ACEM or DCEM Disc Brakes.
- ➔ The hoists and cross travels are supplied with C.T. Power Supply System.The gear boxes in these hoists are of Helical type splash lubricated.
- ➔ The customizable I-beam size allows adjustment of the trolley as well.
- ➔ Extreme care is taken to boost efficiency and minimize losses from every domain.
- ➔ These Hoists Gear train ensures that their movement and operation is straight and controlled. The machined parts are extensively tested using limit gauges. In order to ensure utmost efficiency, we have supplied all the rotational parts with anti-frictional bearings.
- ➔ All the parts and accessories of these hoists are designed to be readily accessible and easy to maintain.
- ➔ Only a few of the parts of the hoists need maintenance.
- ➔ We follow strict inspection and examination processes to ensure 100% fault-free products. The hoists are designed in a way that makes them easy to use and maintain. These hoists are also available in the manual gear type and with trolleys.
Design Parts of the Flame Proof Hoists and their applications:
- ☛ Rope Drum: The rope drum is nfg from Seamless pipe ASTM A 106, Grade B and staunch grooves to ensure perfect seating of wire rope.
- ☛ Frame: The frame is designed using plates which strictly adhere to the IS: 2062. The profile of the frames is laser cut. Boring machines are used to provide the seamless finish.
- ☛ Gears & Pinions: The gears and pinions are of the helical type. Toughened and staunch steel alloys are used to build them. In order to ensure a butter smooth performance, we use apply heat-treatment before teeth cutting.
- ☛ Bearings: All the rotating parts are made using heavy duty ball bearings and are grease packed for firmness.
- ☛ Motors: The motors are of the S4 type with 150 starts/hour. They have a Squirrel Cage design which is in adherence to the IS: 2148. The motors come with 40% CDF.
- ☛ Rope guide: The rope guides are made using the gun metal spark proofs. They guide the rope through the rope slide axis.
- ☛ Hook: The hooks are made using forged steel which according to the IS: 3815. IS: 15560 hooks can also be provided on coustomerdemands.
- ☛ Brakes: The hoists and cross traverse are equipped with ACEM disc brakes.
- ☛ Limit Switch: The hoists are equipped with a roller type limit switch which assists over-hoisting and over-lowering.
- ☛ Trolley Adjustment: The trolleys are adjustable according to the various I beam sizes [ISMB]. We also offer higher width for flange based on the customer requirements.
Service and Maintenance
- ⇛ All the parts accessories for our hoists and cranes are manufactured by Krishna Cranes.
- ⇛ We provide dedicated support 24*7 for all the equipments that we supply.
- ⇛ If required, we take up annual maintenance contracts (AMC) for your assistance.
Why Krishna Cranes?
- ✓ Our ensemble clientele includes many national as well as global companies.
- ✓ We have a well-defined and efficient system for sales and services.
- ✓ All our offices and warehouses are well-furnished and well-equipped.
- ✓ Only expert and qualified technicians are assigned the job of maintaining our sales operation system.
- ✓ Any minute, any hour, any day of the year, we are ready to provide assistance to you.