Gantry Crane Manufacturers and Supplier in India
At Krishna, we are Gantry/goliath Crane Manufacturer, Supplier and exporter who work with unparalleled technology to provide the best products. With flexible and dynamic designs, our cranes come with a staunch moving ability and can carry heavy goods from one place to another with utmost convenience. The complete crane design is made in strict accordance with the standards of IS 3938 and IS 807 to ensure quality and perfection. These robust cranes have a lifting and loading capacity of 5 ton to 25 ton. They lifting heights of these cranes are flexible and can be customised according to client needs.
Types of Gantry Cranes:
- ❏ Fixed height crane: It is also known as the Full Gantry Crane. The peculiarity of these cranes is that they don’t have a flexible height. They come with a given fixed height and would function at that level only. The available heights are 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 Feet.
- ❏ Adjustable height: Unlike fixed cranes, the height can be adjusted according to requirement in these cranes. They come with pre-installed grooves which provide the option of changing the height. They are available for 5, 10, 15, 20 Feet.
- ❏ Single girder: Single girder cranes are used in the work units where heavy loads need to be lifted. They are available in the heights of 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 Feet.
- ❏ Double girder: In massive industries and workstations, extremely heavy loads need to be lifted which cannot be supported by one beam. In such cases, these cranes with two beams are used. They are available in the height options of 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 Feet.
- ❏ Rail mounted: In work stations like shipyards, steelyards, etc., load needs to be carried from one place to another. Rail mounted cranes come handy in such places. They are available in the heights of 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 Feet.
- ❏ Cantilever gantry crane: These cranes come with a girder that can run seamlessly on crossways. The height options available for them are 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 Feet.
- ❏ Semi Gantry/Portable Crane: Some cranes come with a unique design which has half a part of an overhead crane and half a part of a motorised crane together in one. They are known as Semi Gantry Cranes. The height options for them are 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 Feet.
Industries where Gantry/Goliath Cranes Applications Used:
Ware house, Iron and steel, hydro-power, Power Stations, wind power sectors, paper, Chemical, engineering, automotive, Railways, Shipbuilding, rolling mills and many other types of industries, Coal Mines, Petro Chemicals & Chemicals, Oil, Mines & Rigs, Fertilizers, Solvent extraction plants, Paints & Varnish, Industry, LPG Bottling plants, Agro Chemicals, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, General Industry.
Specifications of our top-notch quality Gantry Cranes:
- ➔ The design of these cranes is an easy to install and easy to operate one. It is made in a way to ensure a sturdy design with minimal dead weight.
- ➔ These cranes are easy to operate and maintain as well due to their low weight and sufficiently compact dimensions.
- ➔ The quality assurance of these cranes is given by the fact that they are made completely according the guidelines of ISO 9001.
- ➔ Along-with the product, we also provide installation assistance, operational training, safety measures and post sales inspections.
- ➔ The structure includes a light alloy housing which is assisted by a flat helical gear or spur hardened gear unit. The surface is also equipped with high-quality treatment and lubricants.
- ➔ Crane design is of the modular type which cover a wide range of operation. They are completely easy to install and easy to maintain. The system is completely reliable with fuse less circuitry.
- ➔ For added protection and security, we have enclosed every drive group using a motor overload.
- ➔ When it comes to the factor of safety, our cranes are completely reliable. Furthermore, they are designed in a way to save power as well.
- ➔ Our cranes use VVVF drives to ensure optimum micro speed for every motion.
- ➔ The circuit used for hoisting is of the closed loop type and comes with an encoder feedback which provides rapid fault detection.
- ➔ Limit switches are used to restrict all motions and prevent over hoisting or over lowering.
- ➔ The crane comes with a hand rail which makes it safe and simple to use.
- ➔ The cranes are also equipped with storm anchoring mechanism.
- ➔ A sufficient amount of access ladders is present which helps you reach the platform conveniently.
Design Parts of the Gantry Cranes and their applications:
- ☛ STEEL: The steel used for manufacturing the main load bearing parts of the crane is only the one according to the I.S. 2062 standards.
- ☛ MATERIAL & WORKMANSHIP: Only high-quality material is used for manufacturing this cranes in a design that factors in numerous holistic safety measures.
- ☛ MOTORS: The main hoisting motors are the L.T. and C.T. In order to provide them with all-round protection, we enclose them in a dust proof system of TEFC / TESC CLASS ‘F’ 40% CDF insulation.
- ☛ GEAR BOXES: Every single gear box of the crane is protected in a dust proof system. The system is designed in a way that the gear provides automatic lubrication from the bath itself. The pinions and gears are made only using the EN-9 forged/ rolled steel. They are also linked to the carbon steel shaft intricately. Antifriction ball bearings support the rotation of the shaft. In order to boost the efficiency of the system, we keep the gearbox completely covered.
- ☛ BRAKES: For hoisting, we provide the E.H.T./ E.M. type brakes. These brakes perform appropriate functioning automatically according to the situation of the motor circuit. This feature comes very handy in the case of power supply fails as well.
- ☛ BEARINGS: We use only antifriction ball bearings to support all the moving parts of the crane.
- ☛ COUPLINGS: Flexible geared couplings of the universal types between the motors and the gearboxes.
- ☛ LUBRICATIONS: The cranes are supplied with appropriate lubricants which boost efficiency.
- ☛ OPERATION: According to the client needs, the crane can be floor or cabin operated.
- ☛ POWER SUPPLY: These cranes work ideally on 415 V + 6% volts, 3 Phase, 50 Cycles, A.C. Supply.
- ☛ HOIST MACHINERY: The hoist machinery includes a motor, brakes, a gearbox, a rope drum as well as a bottom block.
- ☛ ROPE DRUM: Made using mild steel, the drums have spiral grooves on both its sides to facilitate the hoisting ropes. The design of the drums is made in a way which only allows one rope layer to cover the drum.
- ☛ WIRE ROPE: We use the best plough steel and fiber core to manufacture the wire ropes. They are constructed in 6*36 and have a convenient tensile strength of 160/175 kg/sq.mm [1570 N/sq. mm]. The rope design is in accordance with the IS-3177 to ensure safety.
- ☛ BOTTOM BLOCK: One plain shank type hook which is made according to the I.S. 3815 standards is used to support the thrust bearings.
- ☛ ROPE SHEAVES: The rope sheaves run on bearings. They are guarded in a way which prevents them from leaving the sheaves.
- ☛ LIMIT SWITCHES: Limit switches restrict the motion and prevent the possibilities of over hoisting or over lowering.
- ☛ CROSS TRAVEL MACHINERY: The cross-travel machinery includes a gearbox with a dust-proof covering, brakes, etc.
- ☛ WHEELS: The wheels are fabricated using the IS-2707 steel which is hardened to 300 BHN material.
- ☛ BRIDGE GIRDERS: We use plate welded box type girders and design it in a way that helps them withstand severe pressures and stresses. Plus, we have also restricted the girder deflection to a maximum of 1/900th span of live load.
- ☛ TROLLEY TRACK: Various square-shaped steel sections are used for the trolley design. They are firmly welded on the body of the girders.
- ☛ END STOPPERS FOR CROSS TRAVEL TROLLEY: In order to restrict the trolley motion safely, we have provided the cranes with steel end stoppers.
- ☛ PLATFORM: We provide anti-skid platforms along either side of the girder length if it is in the client requirements.
- ☛ END CARRIAGES: The end carriages are made using rolled steel sections along-with stiffeners and diaphragms that provide a solid and robust construction.
- ☛ LONG TRAVEL MECHANISM: The long travel mechanism if either of the single motor drive type of the twine motor drive type.
- ☛ TWIN DRIVE MOTOR ARRANGEMENT: Various independent units of the driving machinery like gearbox, brake, etc. are linked together in this type of arrangement on one of the sides of the end platform. The gearbox used is of the helical type.
- ☛ PAINTINGS: We paint all the structural parts of the crane using one layer of red oxide paint and two layers of enamel paints.
Service and Maintenance
- ⇛ All the parts accessories for our hoists and cranes are manufactured by Krishna Cranes.
- ⇛ We provide dedicated support 24*7 for all the equipments that we supply.
- ⇛ If required, we take up annual maintenance contracts (AMC) for your assistance.
Why Krishna Cranes?
- ✓ Our ensemble clientele includes many national as well as global companies.
- ✓ We have a well-defined and efficient system for sales and services.
- ✓ All our offices and warehouses are well-furnished and well-equipped.
- ✓ Only expert and qualified technicians are assigned the job of maintaining our sales operation system.
- ✓ Any minute, any hour, any day of the year, we are ready to provide assistance to you.