HOT Crane Manufacturers and Supplier in India
We at Krishna are leading Hot Crane Manufacturer, Supplier and exporter who design the best products of the market. Our robust cranes are made using a practical design and durable quality material and have a lot of beneficial features. All our cranes are made in strict adherence with the IS807, IS 3177, IS3832 & 6216-82 and other Indian Standard Specifications. From design to area of installation and environmental factor to service types, we ensure to apply these standards to all the aspects of manufacturing. All the crane components are made according to the standards of Class - I mechanism as given in Table - I (IS-3177).
Types of HOT Cranes:
- ❏ Single Girder Hot Crane: We design these cranes with durable quality materials to provide robust designs. These cranes assist lifting and moving heavy materials using equipment that works below the main girder. Long travel wheels run on the rails to support the single beam girder. A staunch chain block is also installed below the main girder.
- ❏ Double Girder Hot Crane: These cranes also help in lifting and moving heavy materials efficiently. The difference here is that they come with two beams to support the girder. They are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. We also install long travel wheels in them to support the girder. A chain is also installed at the top of the bridge girder.
- ❏ Underslung Hot Crane: These cranes are generally used in large factories that require extensive material lifting and shifting services. Work stations involved in manufacturing or maintenance application usually work with these cranes. Such stations use these cranes for carrying load from beginning to end in the process. They also are supplied with long travel wheels and chain block below the girder.
Industries where HOT Cranes Applications Used:
Ware house, Iron and steel, hydro-power, Power Stations, wind power sectors, paper, Chemical, engineering, automotive, Railways, Shipbuilding, rolling mills and many other types of industries, Coal Mines, Petro Chemicals & Chemicals, Oil, Mines & Rigs, Fertilizers, Solvent extraction plants, Paints & Varnish, Industry, LPG Bottling plants, Agro Chemicals, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, General Industry.
Specifications of our top-notch quality HOT Cranes:
- ➔ Long Travel Motion: We use spur gears and flanged wheels to support the long travel motion of the crane. Each of the end carriages is equipped with wheels or forged steel and each wheel is in-turn equipped with ball bearings to ensure seamless motion. We also provide the cranes with hand chain wheels for better accessibility. Adhering to the standards of IS 807-1976, the wheelbase is designed to be a minimum of 1/5th of a span. A floor operated locking arrangement is also provided with the long travel motion.
- ➔ Hoisting & Cross Travel Motion: We have a carefully designed mechanism for the hoisting and cross travel motions. This includes a triple gear and a hand operated chain pulley block according to the guidelines of IS-3832-1971.
- ➔ The cranes come with triple gears of the spur types.
- ➔ The design is Class II heavy duty.
- ➔ We have manufactured the cranes strictly according to the IS: 3177 & 807 (Indian Standard). The cranes are also ISI certified since 1989.
- ➔ The cranes are extensively tested at up to 50% overload.
- ➔ The hooks of the crane are designed as per IS: 15560 – 2005.
- ➔ The load chains are made with alloy steel material and are of Grade 80.
- ➔ The load chain wheel has an S.G. iron casting. Along-with precise pocketing, the wheels are also grinded internally which ensure a longer life for the main shaft.
- ➔ These cranes have a self-actuating braking mechanism of the screw and friction disc type.
- ➔ The hand chain wheel is made using pressed steel. They are also precisely pocketed to ensure smooth pulling operations.
- ➔ The gears of the cranes are made using alloy steel material. For superior quality, these gears are case hardened and precise machined. A semi-liquid greasing substance is used for these gears instead of oil. This substance is less likely to leak and functions appropriately even after long idle periods.
- ➔ The design type has successfully fulfilled the test requirements of IS: 3832
- ➔ The endurance type has also successfully fulfilled the test requirements of IS: 3832
- ➔ These cranes are available up to a capacity of 40 tons.
- ➔ They are designed to move the trolley with a downward chain motion in order to lift the required load along the I-Beam axis.
- ➔ This crane model is amongst the ‘easiest to slide’ crane models.
- ➔ Despite of a strong build and robust construction, these cranes can be assembled and dismantled very easily.
- ➔ The wheels of the trolley are accurately designed and move on the CNC machines with up to 5 tons weight. Roller bearings or ball bearings are used to minimize the friction and provide a smooth operation.
- ➔ We have designed the trolley with such precision that the entire weight is distributed on all the 4 wheels.
- ➔ The gear wheels are hobbed as well as precise machined.
- ➔ The hand chain wheels are made using cast iron and are precisely machined and pocketed.
- ➔ The width of the crane is adjustable according to the width requirements of the I-Beam flange.
- ➔ The spares that come with the crane are interchangeable.
- ➔ We use geared travelling trolley along-with electric chain hoists plus chain pulley blocks of the motorized type for the monorail movements.
- ➔ Lubrication: All the bearings are efficiently lubricated and are accessible from the crane working platforms. If the bearings are centrally lubricated, the system is designed in a way to remove the extra lubrication pressure. All the lubrication nipples, adapters and pipes are according to IS Standards. We also provide a lubrication chart which indicates the various point of lubrication, the type of lubricant to be and the ideal lubrication frequency.
Design Parts of the HOT Cranes and their applications:
- ☛ Trolley Frame: We design the pulley block’s frame in order to ensure optimum strength and seamless alignment under all conditions. The complete design is made to withstand all type of lateral and torsional strains efficiently.
- ☛ Load Chain wheel: The load wheels are made using malleable castings of the heavy-duty type. They come with precise chain pockets which ensure seamless operation. The wheels are mounted to 2 smooth ball bearings for optimum operation. A shaft or spline is used to secure the load wheel efficiently. The wheels are also equipped with a guide which help them work in a desired manner. We also equip it with a stripper which help in disengaging the load chain from the wheel.
- ☛ Hand Chain Wheel: Hand chain wheels are made using sheet steels. This minimized the possibilities of chain breakage. A guide is provided with these wheels as well which ensures that the chain does not leave the wheel or gets tangled within the mechanism.
- ☛ GEAR: We use only machine cut and case-hardened gears made from alloy steel. They are designed according to the recommendations of IS 3681. They are also made shockproof according to the guidelines of IS 4460. The gears work efficiently for the prescribed time period without issues. If the gears are enclosed, we also provide special lubrications.
- ☛ Load Chain: The load chain is made using alloy steel and adheres is of the grade 80 IS: 6216. The uniformly welded and heat treated for a robust and staunch build that is resistant to wear and tear. We adjust the chains in an optimum way that ensures free movement. All the links are tested at least twice and can thus endure severe strains. The length of the chain is also designed optimally to provide the best performance. The chain number is fixed at a level that requires a maximum effort of 35 kg.
- ☛ Hand Chain: In this case, we use the grade 80 chain. It is polished and untwisted for ideal usage. It comes with optimum sealing. When suspended at the lowest point, the length of the chain stays at least 400mm above the level of operation.
- ☛ Load Break:: We equip the chain block with a mechanical load brake that is self-automated. It ensures that there is no self-lowering of the lifter material and the load is maintained properly in all positions. It also helps a smoother operation of the load and prevents overheating. This brake is usually of the spring-loaded ratchet mechanism.The components of the brake are strong enough to counter the gravitational force on the load. They are made using steel and are hardened to create a staunch structure.
- ☛ Top Hook: The top hook is equipped with a chain pulley which assists in suspension. Its design is according to the standards of IS 8610. They have a robust and staunch design. A swivel system is made of the top hook which ensures a swivel movement of the pulley block when there is no load.
- ☛ Lifting Hook: The lifting hook is made according to the IS 3815 standards and is of the shank type. The fabrication material used is steel. A thrust type ball bearing or roller bearing helps the movement of the hook.
- ☛ Trolley Wheel: We use single flanged trolley wheels which are made using forged steel. They are appropriate for broad range uses and work according to the I-beam section standards. The wheels are installed on roller type ball bearing of spherical bearings. According to the requirements, the axles of the wheel are – stationary or rotating. A trolley chain of the 80 IS 6216 grade is used for trolley assemble. The end carriages run on a 200*100 mm I-beam.
- ☛ Operation: A hand chain and gear train is used to operate the hoist. The hand chain can be pulled to a height of 0.8 M above the operating floor.
- ☛ Chain Pulley block: We use a triple-geared IS 3832 chain pulleys for the hoisting block. Its components adhere to the below-mentioned standards.
- ☛ Hooks: The hooks are made using heavy-duty steel and are according the guidelines of IS: 8760. Thrust bearings are used to assist these hooks in order to ensure smooth movements.
- ☛ Load wheel: We use heavy duty load wheels using IS 1865 complimentary SG iron. They are also provided with anti-friction roller bearings which ensures seamless operation.
- ☛ Gears: The gears we use are smoothened using a gear shaping machine. They are of the spur and helical type. We use Mg-Cr alloy steel to fabricate these gears. They are hardened efficiently to withstand heavy loads. They are firmly mounted on bearings.
- ☛ BRIDGE GIRDERS: We use the plate welded box type design for all our bridge girders which provides maximum threshold against vertical lateral forces. The main girder is allowed a deflection of only up to 1/900th span of the live load which includes the trolley weight.
- ☛ STEEL: We only use the I.S. 2062 steel or a complement to create the main load bearings.
- ☛ MATERIAL & WORKMANSHIP: We only use high quality material for all the carne parts that we manufacture. They are all designed in a way to ensure optimum safety with stresses and shocks as well.
- ☛ PAINTINGS: The entire structure is painted using one red oxide layers and two layers of enamel paints.
Service and Maintenance
- ⇛ All the parts accessories for our hoists and cranes are manufactured by Krishna Cranes.
- ⇛ We provide dedicated support 24*7 for all the equipments that we supply.
- ⇛ If required, we take up annual maintenance contracts (AMC) for your assistance.
Why Krishna Cranes?
- ✓ Our ensemble clientele includes many national as well as global companies.
- ✓ We have a well-defined and efficient system for sales and services.
- ✓ All our offices and warehouses are well-furnished and well-equipped.
- ✓ Only expert and qualified technicians are assigned the job of maintaining our sales operation system.
- ✓ Any minute, any hour, any day of the year, we are ready to provide assistance to you.